This is the northerly 25+ acres of the 77 acre Radley Subdivision. Created in 1915, the subdivision originally contained 80 acres. Lots were sold off and about 77 acres remain. RE-platting and grading are needed. A wash runs thru the property. Two other portions of the subdivision are owned by the same owner and are also in the MLS. Utilities are available from nearby properties.